Friday, July 8, 2011

My Top 10 Dog Breeds

This list is in no particular order and was NOT stolen from another individual. Copyright Infringement will not be tolerated and all property goes to Steven Chung....AH SCREW IT! I don't care...do what you want. :) 


- Blog #36: I love summer, not as much as winter, but I love summer. Why? Everyone can get their free opportunity to relax, travel, or play! There's nothing better than playing, especially if you have a lovable dog by your side. I've done a cat blog in the past. Why not do one about dogs? Dog breeds stick out more in my mind than cat breeds. I don't know why. Maybe it's just because we hear more about them. Plus, Nintendo's famous game series, Nintendogs, featured a large variety of dog breeds. Which ones do I think are the greatest? I'm going to be fair here. So, just like the cat blog, this is only going to be a picture-list. You want to know why I like a certain breed? Go ahead and ask. Anyways, on with the list.      

1. Boston Terriers




2. Pugs



3. Shih Tzus



4. Dachshunds

5. Golden Retrievers




6. Border Collies




7. Chihuahuas



8. Shetland Sheepdogs




9. Dalmatians




10. Scottish Terriers




- I remember when I had a Scottish Terrier. Her name was Bonnie. I used to play with her, way back when I was really young and was still in elementary school. Unfortunately, I was forced to give her away because of a doctor's theory stating I was allergic to dogs. This proved to be untrue, as it was just a reaction from me not having my tonsils and adenoids removed. The dog my family loved was given away because of a false theory. Nonetheless, I digress. She lived a very happy life with her new owners, but sadly passed away from cancer about a year ago. R.I.P. Bonnie. I'll always remember you. This one's most specially dedicated to you! <3

- Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment