Friday, October 7, 2011

My Top 10 Most Relaxing Video-Game Tunes

This list is in no particular order and was NOT stolen from another individual. Copyright Infringement will not be tolerated and all property goes to Steven Chung....AH SCREW IT! I don't care...do what you want. :)




- Blog #47: If you're like me and you enjoy listening to video-game music, this list is for you. I'm back with yet another blog entry! College has brought me yet another great opportunity. You know how I became motivated to make this list? Homework and studying. Who knew!? I was sitting inside one of UMASS Boston's lounge areas, while trying to type up a paper for my English class. Dang...it is so hard to find a quiet place to sit there. So, what did I do? I grabbed my headphones, plugged them into my laptop, and started listening to some video-game music to block out the sound (mostly off YouTube). Crazy enough, I droned out all of the surrounding sound and...I was somehow able to become more focused. I'm sure there have been scientific studies on how music can affect the brain and how it works, but I won't get into the details. If you need to isolate yourself from a noisy environment, get some headphones and tune into these! They're guaranteed to leave you relaxed or feel more determined to finish the work that's on your plate! With that said, let the sales pitch begin! Most importantly, stay calm...


1. Rainy day? Have a listen to this track from Metroid Prime.   




2. Calm, windy day? How about one from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker?




3. Feeling a little melancholy? Listen to some Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.




4. Tired? Need to rest? Try listening to this song from Super Mario Galaxy.




5. Gotta study? I sure do! I enjoy listening to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.




6. Need to ponder? Use this song from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask to help.




7. Cold, wintery day? I got another one from Metroid Prime.




8. Nighttime? Something from Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom will do.




9. Feeling spiritual? I have a suggestion from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.




10. Finally...Professor Layton and the Curious Village.




- Done. Don't you feel more relaxed, now?

No comments:

Post a Comment