Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Top 10 "Scariest" Halloween Costume Ideas

This list is in no particular order and was NOT stolen from another individual. Copyright Infringement will not be tolerated and all property goes to Steven Chung....AH SCREW IT! I don't care...do what you want. :)




- Blog #48: The countdown has started! Everyone's favorite holiday is here and...oh...I guess that's apparently debatable. Any-who, anyone who's anyone who loves a good time loves Halloween. You get to dress up and escape reality for a night, you get candy, you can go out trick-or-treating, blah-blah-blah. I already highlighted these type of things in last year's holiday. Just like last year's "Top 10 Halloween Candies" list, I'm about to take another one of these special Halloween traditions and isolate them into a list. Much like the title states, I'm going to list out the most "scariest" of costumes! You'll find out why that's parenthesized, while viewing. I would find these to be the most frightening for Halloween! 
 
1. Whitey Bulger - Holy crap...he's been set free...



2. Someone from Jersey Shore - What's scarier is that the show still airs.


3. Justin Bieber - How...cute...


4. Casey Anthony - Watch out kids!


5. Lady Gaga (meat dress) - I can hear the animals screaming now...


6. 3-D Costumes - Too much space! Claustrophobic! Claustrophobic! OH MY GOD!


7. Suicide Bomber - Just...don't do it.


8. Zombie, Ninja, Pirate... - No originality...THAT'S scary! (Can't we just say ninjas win?)


9. Santa Claus - You're so scary that even I wouldn't want to be you.


10. This guy... - Laziness. Why...that's the most frightening thing of all!



- Just a quick note to the readers! I'm taking the month of November off to focus more on my college education. I promise that I've still got more ideas to touch upon! I plan on making two final blogs of 2011 in December. Look forward to them!

- Done. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment