Friday, November 26, 2010

My Top 10 Favorite Saxophonists

This list is in no particular order and was NOT stolen from another individual. Copyright Infringement will not be tolerated and all property goes to Steven Chung....AH SCREW IT! I don't care...do what you want. :)  


- Blog #10: A suggestion from a friend led me to creating this list. This is one of those lists where you can't really explain why you like these certain things. The proof is in the pudding. Yes. Honest-to-goodness pudding. Here's a simple list of my top 10 favorite saxophonists ever, along with a link to one of their greatest songs ever played. So, could I call this blog my "10th Anniversary Special Edition" blog? I could, but...it really does sound quite stupid, doesn't it? Is this going to get all positive reviews? Probably not, since every musician has a different taste in music. For those out there who enjoy any kind of saxophone music, enjoy the saxophone therapy!



- Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment