Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Top 10 Things I Will Miss About High School

This list is in no particular order and was NOT stolen from another individual. Copyright Infringement will not be tolerated and all property goes to Steven Chung....AH SCREW IT! I don't care...do what you want. :)


                      

- Blog #44: There comes a time in our lives where we have to say goodbye. Sometimes you go through your high school years and you tell yourself that you're ready to leave at any time. Believe me. You WILL have those thoughts on your mind. I went through four years of hell-and-back, only to realize that certain little details should be acknowledged and accounted for. My last list contained the things I won't miss at high school. However, I want to make sure that all the good times are in check. This entry may sound a bit more personal towards me, but that's because it is a bit more personal. It's time to give one last tribute to my time at Quincy High School and maybe you'll find a mutual agreement with what I have to say. Wherever you may be from, these are the things that we all may love about high school and we all may miss.

1. Student Council. Yes, it wasn't exactly meant for me. It turns out there were better individuals for the leadership role. I am, however, glad that I got to spend some wonderful experiences with my fellow classmates, both younger and older than I. Pride is a very important thing to gain from this.




2. Senior Prom (and Senior Night Out)! Man, was ours fun or what!? It was great!




3. Gossip. Admit it. Listening and talking about gossip is a guilty pleasure to many students far-and-wide. It's not fun when it's about you (when you know about it), but it's always fun to listen about everyone else's problems. You have the free will to give input on the matter. I don't like to gossip or partake in it much myself, but I am entertained when hearing about others. It's just pure entertainment.




4. Days where teachers aren't in class and you might get a free, kick-back period.




5. Broadcasting & Band (The elective courses, because those are most important)!




6. Sport-team rivalries! Quincy High PRESIDENTS V.S. North Quincy High RAIDERS!




7. Lunch Periods! A time to eat, a time to talk, and a time to watch some cat-fights!




8. Knowing exactly when school was over...all by the sound of a bell.





9. High School Graduation!




10. You guys! You know who you are! I know who you are! My Quincy Peeps!




- Done. See you later, Quincy High School...I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment